Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 7 SUMMER YARN SWAP

Blogtoberfest Day 7
My Creative Space


I always seem to get alot of interest in the yarn swaps i do when i blog about then so i thought "Hey why not make up a blog one?"
So here it is :)

The aim of the Game?
To create a swap package containing hand dyed yarn, a small gift, and a treat!
That's all, very simple, and a wonderful way to share some love around this time of year.
I though that Summer would be a great theme as it lends itself to fresh, happy colours and fun.

Want to be in?
To join in this swap you have to be in either NZ or OZ and have a blog.
I need to know your name and address, blog address, likes and dislikes and any allergy's in your household. Let me know which type of yarn you would prefer too ( sock yarn, 8ply etc) so you don't get something you wont use.
Send your details to h_carni at hotmail dot com with the subject line "Summer Yarn Swap 2010"

I will leave sign up till next Friday 15th October and mail out will be Dec 1st :) so please only sign up if you are going to be able to honour the deadline, and also make sure to let me know if you are happy to post over the ditch. I would prefer to mix people up so we get to try new yarns etc.

So let the fun begin!

3 comments:

nicole said...

what a great idea!
i'll have to have a crack at dyeing some yarn before i sign up though ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Can I join in still? I forgot to send you an email!

Celeritas said...

I've posted my package early because I have a newborn and managed to get all the things together and get to the post office. I hope you don't mind :)