Monday, October 18, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 19- PROGRESS

Blogtoberfest Day 19

I have been progress on my selfish knit in the past week!



I have finished the whole top, all the ribbing, and now i just have to knit down and increase every second row! easy? YES! But its going to be a bit tedious from now on i think, and the rows are just going to keep getting longer and longer........

I have tried it on through and it fits perfectly! i am so stoked, so that is egging me on to get it finished because i WANT TO WEAR IT!!! haha

The extra motivation is the Morag from Vintage Purls ( the yarn i am using and the Knit-along i am taking part in) is going to give away a prize to be drawn from everyone who completes their cardy by the end of November. I plan to finish long before that, I'm giving myself another 2 weeks as then i have Christmas knitting to do!

No comments: