Monday, October 4, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 5 CAKE!!!

Blogtoberfest Day 5!!!

It was my birthday last week and i thought i would post a picture of the deliciously scrummy gluten free mud cake my son made me and decorated all by himself


isn't it gorgeous?? Its me! hehehehehehehe

Here's it all lite up


After dinner my hubby Rob took me out for a surprise evening at we ended up at our local Arthouse Cinema to see part of the Italian film festival. I got to wear my new Annah S wrap dress for the first time!


I Don Giovanni was the film we saw, lots of beautiful opera, comedy and of course everything sounds better in Italian ;)



4 comments:

Sam said...

love those wrap dresses .. the colours are great in that one ... let me know if it ever needs a new home hehe

How special to have such a cake made with love <3

Cathie said...

ahhh, such a cute cake! all LOVE there.
Happy birthday you look absolutely gorgeous in your dress.
hugs ♥

Anonymous said...

Awesome cake! And ooooooh look at the pretty girl in the gorgeous dress!

Lauren said...

A very happy birthday to you for last week!
And all the best with blogtoberfest!