Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 6 YARN

Blogtoberfest Day 6

I have been participating in a local yarn swap and i got my gorgeous package this afternoon :)
We had to choose a fairytale of our own choice to give to your swapper to base our swap on and i choose "Alice in Wonderland"

here is my fabulous Swap


100g "vintage purls" birthday suit yarn dyed in "Hatters Purple" some T shop tea "Grandpas Orchard" a teapot tea difusser, some beautiful key stitch markers, and a floral mug :) i ADORE everthing, it is just perfect. The yarn i am going to use to make some Daphne socks for me :)

I havent delivered my one yet but will post photos once it have been recieved on Friday :)


2 comments:

frangipani said...

What a great idea. I'd love to know if you're going to do another one. I would definitely be in:)

Hannah said...

i might organise one through my blog eh? who would be keen? might do a post about it tomorrow :)