Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blogtober #8 My Boys xxx

The sun was shinning yesterday for the first time in a week of tsumami and tornado warnings so me and my boys made the most of it :)

I will let the photos speak for themselves.....................

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just a reminder that i am drawing the giveaway winner tomorrow evening so if you havent entered be sure to do so! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww lovekly pics of the boys. Gosh F looks different now. Must be his hair changing colour?

LemonyRenee' said...

I LOVE that wide stance! I love when they stand like that, because they walk like that, too. So cute. Thanks!

Kristy said...

Yay for being able to get outside, my girls are going mad inside with this weather!!

Sally said...

What handsome boys you have.