Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blogtober #23 Holiday!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i just realised that goign on holiday tongiht means i wont be able to blog for 4 days! I havent missed a day since i started Blogtober so its a bit of a blow but i promise to make it up to you when i get back as i still want to hit 100 posts by the end of the month :)

This post makes 2 for today so i will have 3 to make up in the last week :)

i promise to come back with super coll goodies for my giveaway too as i havent had a chance today to create or find something to put up PLUS the four days we are gone so i owe you a total of 5 gifts :)

I cant wait to go searching!

Muah! and see you when we get back ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe & fun trip away. Ohhhh surprises for your giveaway!!!

Sally said...

Have a fun time :)

Sam said...

have a blast! ... and enjoy knitting night!

Kate said...

Have a wonderful time Hannah. I hope you have a relaxing holiday. :-)

humel said...

Have a fab time! I'm nearly at my 100th post too - so exciting! 'See' you when you get back :-)

Karin said...

Congratulations!

You've won my bead giveaway - you can contact me at caycay at shaw dot ca with your details.