Friday, October 16, 2009

Blogtober #17 And then there was chocolate!

Just a quick post from me today as i dont have much time to blog.

Added to the prize pool today is three bars of Whittakers chocolate. For those of you who are not kiwis, Whittakers is a long standing NZ chocolate making company that makes delicious chocolate mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have included their milk choclate bar, dark choclate bar and extra dark ghana 72% bar. You know you want some!

11 comments:

Jo's Place said...

Yum!

Sam said...

Drooling ... bugga we live so far away from shops now!

Kate said...

OOoOOOOOOooooOOoOoooOOhhhhhhh, chocolate!!!!! Me, me, me!!!!

humel said...

Ooh, chocolate....

Sorry, drifted off for a minute there! I would _love_ to try a new kind of chocolate :-) You've got me thinking, I should probably add some chocolate to my own giveaway, then if anyone overseas wins it they might get to try something new too... But if I get some prize chocolate now, I highly doubt it will still be around by the time my giveaway ends! You must have much willpower :-)

Alia said...

*wonders how many times you'll have to replace that choc by the end of october* :P

Hannah said...

humel, i have NO self control haha it has been eaten and will be replaced!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh delish! I luffs whittakers Chocolate! Good choice of addition Hannah.

ikkinlala said...

It looks really good!

Hoaenz said...

oh Whittakers! you got me!

Julia said...

Whittakers - that stuff is SO good :) And made in NZ too - makes it taste even better me thinks

Vic said...

You certainly do know the way to a crafter's heart... ;)