Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blogtober #14 The Tuesday Night Knitting Club

As i have mentioned a few times before, Tueaday night is knitting night for me and a bunch of my super lovely friends (including Sam, Sheryl and Kate who are also bloggers)

We are a varied bunch, all mums to baby's and preschoolers with a love of cloth nappies to boot :)

i took some photos last night to show off all oru differnt projects. We have numerous pairs of socks, dresses, toys, shawls, a womans tank top, baby singlets etc in allsorts of yummy yarns:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Some closeups:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

KNitting is allways best accompanied by yummy dessert and cups of tea, on the menu last night was pear tart, icecream and chocolate bickies mmmmmmmmmmmm
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Sara Lowry said...

Looks like fun Hannah, I've been thinking about starting up a stitch and bitch to egg on my need to take up knitting seriously (I can never just sit there and do it alone at night). LOVE the purple wool!

Sam said...

YUM!

GUTTED I DIDN'T MAKE IT - OH WELL NEXT WEEK :)

oops caps sori

Unknown said...

I wanna join your group - you got yummy lookin' eats!!