Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blogtober #22 Wooly mail!!!


Wooly mail is my favourtie type of mail and look what was waiting on my doorstep for me this morning:
2 new skiens of Vintage Purls sock yarn that i ordered on monday.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
On the left Denim Love and on the right Edric. I love them both!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of sock yarn, i am making great progress with my socks! i only have 1 or 2 pattern repeats before finishing off the toe of this baby:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

Julia said...

Wow! Good work on those socks! I still am yet to cast on my first pair, but love how those are looking. And yummy VP! Nice choices :)

Kristy said...

That looks awesome hannah

Sam said...

edric ... drooling over that one!

Kate said...

Oh Yum!!!! Edric is divine! Your socks look fantastic. :-)

humel said...

Ooh, lovely colours :-) And cool socks!

PJS said...

I love getting my wool through the mail... of course, its also the only way I get my wool, there isn't much in the way of wool here. I love these socks you are doing, what's the pattern if you dont mind sharing?