Thursday, December 3, 2009

Run run run as fast as you can,

You cant catch me I'm the GINGERBREAD MAN!

First of all my camera SUX and wont take good photos inside and it has been raining for a week solid. This is the best i could get and i couldn't fit them all in but here is a sample of the gingerbread man decorations i have been making for the bloggy decoration swap i am in :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Each gingerbread man has been nibbled on hehehehehe
I have 6 of these little dudes who will be running as fast as they can across the country.
I have received 4 out of 6 from my group so far so will post a pic of them all together when they get here :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them!!! They are great!!!!

Snooze said...

The nibbles are so cute. What sort of camera do you have ... a DSLR or a point and shoot?

Jo's Place said...

haha Hannah, check out my post from today, so funny. It's for the same swap as well, just as well we are in different groups :)

Hannah said...

Jo that is HALERIOUS!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha they even look similar!

Meeks said...

love it! you are so talented!

Meeks said...

Hi Hannah,
I was wondering if I could put a picture of your gingerbread men on my post "My 5 links for the week", with a link back to this post.
I will be posting it at the end of this week. If that is ok with you can you just pop a comment on my website saying "yay" or "nay". Thanks! have a great christmas! ONE MORE SLEEP!