Tuesday, April 20, 2010

1 year Aniversary

This week marks my 1 year anniversary since i started knitting.
A year ago yesterday i went to my very first Naki Knitting night and was introduced to a whole new world of yarn!
I am proud to say i have come a very long way from this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My very first project, the wonky holey "Idiots dishcloth" hehe.

My project list now consists of over 40 different items including, 5 1/2 pairs of socks, 8 shawls, 3 pairs of longies, 3 hats, 10 dishcloths, 4 vests, 1 jersey, 6 pairs of gloves, 8 pairs of slippers, 3 headbands and a cowl. Phew!!!

Here are a few of my fav projects:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I have well and truly got the bug and i kick myself that i didn't start knitting sooner ( then i would have had more time to knit my humongous list of projects haha)

6 comments:

Celeritas said...

Wow cool post. My first completed project was a pair of socks in orange alpaca but they have vanished. I hope I find them again :(

Buy Design said...

Can't believe you have been knitting for such a short time. You have certainly come a long way.
Well done you !!!

Cathie said...

wow, you are so very good!!
love the socks & wrist warmers
well done Hannah.

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't beleive you have only been knitting for a year. You are awesome !!!!!!! You're my knitting hero!! I love all your knitting.

meeks said...

I would have never guessed that you have only being knitting for a year. You are really good (maybe there's hope for the rest of us). Looks like you have well and truly got the bug!!

faith ann raider said...

WOW those knitting projects are AMAZING!! I learned how to knit (just barely) but all I can do is knit 1 pearl 1, I made a baby blanket for my daughter, which I loved doing. Your projects look beautiful! good for you for sticking with it.