Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Knitting up a storm!

I really should come on here and update more regulary. Ive been making lots of stuff but have been too busy knititng to take photos and share with you! Ive been kniting so much that my index finger on my right hand split yesterday because it had been over worked! hehe but i soldiered on.


Here are my first attempts at knitting longies.

The first ones are from my TNN Yarn Swap yarn, moddeled by Flynn. I used the "Picky Pants" Pattern on Circs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These second nes were for a 1st Birthday swap i took part in with some online friends. Picky Pants pattern again but this time with Gabes ruffle on the bottom, The Wool Companys "Gelato" yarn.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I felt like making my lovely sister a pressie for when i see her this weekend and what better for winter than a nice wooly headband to hold back her dreads and warm her ears! Pattern here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The of course i wanted one for myself too..... The Wool Company "Oasis" yarn

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: