Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Handmade Christmas Pressies

This Year i decided to make all of our extended Family's christmas pressies. I love giving things that i have made and i know *most* people love recieving them!

My little Sis (20y) got this sundae Pin cushion. She is a Fashion Design student and didnt have a pincusion!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Brother in law (20y) got these plushie poo and wees ( complete wiht carrots and peas), which i thought would appeal to his sense of humour. I cant take credit for the idea though, ive seen a few versions of these around the place.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My parents got these Paua Mosaic stones for out in their Garden. I did a turtle ( mum loves turtles and used to collect them) a round koru, and a set of koru's that look to me like a plant ( dad is an avid gardener)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Husbands Parents got paua mosiacs too. For them i made a Mt Taranaki ( where they live) a heart, and a plant koru set too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I forgot to take photos of the bath bombs i made my Sister in Law and Cousin, but i have made some more for a friend if mine and other sister in law, which are setting at the moment, so will take pics in a couple of days when they have dried out.

I made truffles, chocolates and russian fudge for everyone else, and forgot to take photos of those too doh!

No comments: